- Prices starting at $595 for a single workstation version
- Track demographics.
- Create reports for funding sources.
- Minimize paperwork.
- Designed for those who help others and easy to use.
- Highly configurable and very flexible.
- Comprehensive reporting tools to help with USDA compliance.
- Not a “Cloud” or internet-based program.
- Price includes support agreement and hands-on installation help.
PantrySOFT™ was created for the Missoula Food Bank and is now in use across the US and Canada.
* The software is a downloadable product.
With Cedar Mountain Meals On Wheels Software you can easily:
- Create clients and edit their information
- Track client food restrictions, whether they’re medical, texture or preference restrictions
- Create standard and customized meal plans, and flexibly change them as your clients’ schedules change
- Easily create and change meal delivery routes
- Print kitchen reports, driver manifests, meal labels and more.
- Easily configure any part
- Reasonable rates for customizations
Cedar Mountain Software’s Meals On Wheels Software makes managing a Meals on Wheels organization a piece of cake!